Doesn't this photo (used with permission) make workouts look fluffy and fun?
Pastel colored sweat
Is not for the faint of heart.
She's tougher than nails.
Gratitude List for Friday, April 13, 2012
- I am regaining my health after being very sick. Thanks to diet, exercise, antibiotics and staying hydrated, I'm almost my old self. Anyone know a tastier/better alternative to Gatorade or Powerade? I don't like them, but I had an electrolyte imbalance, so they're a necessary evil. I am going to work back up to regular gym visits once I feel like I'm 100%. My $10 a month gym has made working out almost painless. I do miss the yoga classes at my old expensive gym, but I'm going to find replacements.
- I have amazing friends who love me.
- Work is looking a little better than it has looked for a while.
- My husband overwhelmed me yesterday and the day before with love and kindness.
- It's still early, but no bad luck so far on Friday the 13th. Ooooohh!